Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Stockist: Pretty Mommy

IMG_8718
IMG_8716
afterparty
IMG_8735
IMG_8726
prismdetail

Photos by Emily Freitas, courtesy of Pretty Mommy

I'm pleased to announce that ERMIE is now being carried by Pretty Mommy. Owner & curator of Pretty Mommy, Michelle LeBlanc, has wonderful taste and has stocked her online store with amazing lines--I am humbled to be included on a roster that consists of the likes of Clare Vivier, Shabd, Erin Considine, Ilana Kohn, Object & Totem, Rennes, Wren...the list goes on. 

I've made two limited edition dresses for Pretty Mommy: The Dolman Sleeve Afterparty Print Dress (pics 1-3, currently sold out--but we are working on restocking this style!) and the ethereal Prism Print Midi Dress in Ultra Violet (pics 4-6). You won't see these dresses anywhere else but Pretty Mommy...so act fast :) !

I have a pretty serious wishlist myself going on at Pretty Mommy: 

 As it happens, Michelle is having a Mother's Day Sale, now through Mother's Day. Enter "Momsday" at checkout and receive 20% off your purchase (my dresses excluded! Sorry!) .

4 comments:

k. wang said...

the prism print midi is gorgeous! way to go, jen. :)

Dennis said...

I love your new designs! Hope you and Jason are well! Love Ya Dad

Pretty Mommy said...

So exicited to have your work in my shop Jennifer!! Thank you for the post ;)

Amy said...

Congrats, that's so exciting! They are both beautiful.