Monday, November 21, 2011

ERMIE Look Book F/W '11: After Party Midi/Maxi Dress

Last but not least...
I hope to have the shop open in the next day or so. I'll let you know!
xx


IMG_3390
IMG_3418
IMG_3411
IMG_3402
IMG_3404
0944000_0944000-R1-019-8
All Textile Designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2011
Brass Drops Necklace: For Me, For You
Bite Mark Bracelets: Friends of Similar Size

Shoes:
SSWTR

Photographed by Kate Miss, Modeled by Melanie Nakaue.

Short sleeves, pockets. Slips on, no closures, unlined. Elastic waistband. 100% Silk Crepe de Chine with matching sash. May be ordered as a midi length dress or as a maxi dress (as shown here at 51" from shoulder to hem...customizable to your specifications). Featured here in the After Party Print.

$370-385 (depending upon length).


9 comments:

natsumi said...

These look amazing, Jennifer! Congratulations!!

Anne-Marie said...

I've been catching up on blog reading (I can't believe how Nov has flown by) and just scoped out your fall/winter collection. It's beautiful! I love the prints and the silhouettes. Congratulations!

Megan Taylor said...

Fantastic!

thatdamngreendress said...

beautiful collection!

P R I M O E Z A said...

what an outpouring of creativity! it's amazing to see your style evolving. congratulations.

Belinda said...

Wow. That is quite a collection. It's all outstanding!

I know it's not right to play favourites but I can't help it. This dress really is my favourite.

MWM said...

Every piece is beautiful!

RochellekeCloset said...

love your outfit,great style!

following your blog now, visit my blog and hope you follow back.

kisses

www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

Woking Girl said...

I had to take another peek at the print :) I can't wait to wear my after party dress!