Friday, March 4, 2011

Holiday

IMG_5373
IMG_5350

ERMIE Avenue 51 Print Silk Scarf and cover-up in the Cosmic Print.

Above: Textile Designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2010

IMG_5353
IMG_5400
IMG_5364

Don't let the tea fool you: we did not eat 'spa' food on this trip. Our first night in Desert Hot Springs we had steaks (as good as any you will find in L.A. at a fraction of the price), red wine and a cannoli at the Capri. In Pioneertown we had baby-back ribs, and today on the drive home Grilled Cheese Animal Style at In-N -Out Burger.

IMG_5397

Tomory took this of me wearing the ERMIE Wawona Print Silk Tank. I love this top & plan to wear it all spring and summer. I'm with Indy the dog & this is pretty much how I look in most photos my husband takes of me (talking/ mouth open/ spazzy).

** The necklace I am wearing is by Tina Petra (since so many of you are asking :)
Tina makes beautiful things. I blogged about her very briefly a while back!

Above: Textile Design © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2011

IMG_5403

The Stage at Pappy and Harriet's. Why did we wait so long to go here? This place is great!


IMG_5413
IMG_5419
IMG_5415

Back from a couple days of vacation here.

Happy Weekend!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lord. i can practically feel the desert sun radiating over here. so jealous. great photos. that silk shift is GLORIOUS!

Fee Da Da Dee said...

i love your jewelry! where did you get your gorgeous necklace??

Jennifer said...

Natasha,
Thanks :)
Fee Da Da Dee- the necklace is by Tina Petra-
http://www.tinapetrahandmade.com/
Thank you!

jennifer said...

Looks incredible, I want to go to the desert! Love the cover-up top too, is that a new style?

Jennifer said...

Jen, yes, a new style. However, I don't think I'll be producing it for the spring. It has a lot of different parts to it, and the buttons are made from the fabric as well- very labor intensive! Drives my poor seamstress crazy.
But- if you are interested in this style (in whatever print/fabric), just let me know and we can work something out!

Carlee said...

Jennifer, I LOVE that picture of you!

Anna said...

Looks like a fantastic holiday!

What do you use to shoot your photos? I love the depth of color. Gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Hi Anna,
I'm actually embarrassed to say all of the photos were taken with an iPhone. Mostly using the Shake it App.
I usually tweak the color a bit in iPhoto on my computer before posting them here.

Anna said...

Oh, don't be embarrassed! I'm addicted to my Droid because of the photos I get using the vignette app!

This makes me think about an iphone, though, I have to say...

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Taylor said...

adore that top! gorgeous light and gorgeous you!