Wednesday, December 29, 2010

News!

IMG_1771


Camille De Soto, my friend & the proprietress of Lady, took this image of the ERMIE Silk Mini-Dresses for sale in her shop. They would all look great worn with heels & accessorized with a glass of bubbly for New Years Eve!

IMG_1735

Jeana sent me this photo of herself wearing her ERMIE Fragment Print Dress-she looks Adorable of course!

Untitled



My compadre Cheryl, conducted an interview with me, for Christine Haynes' Blog. Christine teaches sewing at the Urban Craft Center, and wrote Chic & Simple Sewing- a great book for beginner to intermediate seams-persons that features some very cute projects. Thank-you Cheryl and Christine!

Lastly, the shop is open again, and I've placed select items on sale, including some yardage!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those silk dresses are truly breathtaking. email forthcoming to discuss an ERMIE piece for me....! :)

Janis said...

Oh pretty pretty :^)
Happy New year Jennifer!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations! Your pieces look fabulous. Happy New Year!

natsumi said...

These look wonderful!!
Happy New Year Jennifer!

Jennifer said...

Thank-you &
Happy New Year everyone!