Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Holidays from ERMIE!

ermiewreath2

Wreath decorated with a scrap of the ERMIE Electric Garden Print.

Wishing everyone a joyful and safe Holiday Season.
Thank-you for all of your support and kindness this past year.
I truly appreciate it.

The Shop will temporarily close for the Christmas Holiday at 6 pm PST tonight, and re-open 12/29/10.
I'll be emailing those of you with pending orders for an update on your order's status in the next couple of days.
I'll be away for Christmas (and from this blog) for a few days starting next week, but please feel free to email me if you have any questions about ERMIE merchandise at all, and I'll try to get back to you asap :)
xo
-J



1 comment:

P R I M O E Z A said...

happy holidays jennifer! looking forward to seeing all the wonderful things you'll do next year x.