Thursday, December 2, 2010

ERMIE Lookbook!

Here it is! The ERMIE End of the Year Collection.
Go to the Shop (which will open tomorrow, Friday 12/ 3/ 10 10:00 am PST ) for additional photos, details and pricing.


Special Thank-you's :

To Jeana Sohn who did an amazing job with the photography for the lookbook.
To Carlee Fernandez for being the perfect model & muse for the clothing, and a good sport to boot!
To Katie Hanburger of The Slow Season for designing the new ERMIE logo, business cards, hang tags, and garment tags.
To Irma Paz, the talented seamstress I have been working with, for all of her hard work with making my crazy visions a reality.
To my husband, Tomory Dodge, who co-designed both the Magic Marker Print and the Fragment Print. I definitely would not have been able to pull this off with out his patience and generosity.
To Cate Wood and the Wood family.

To you, my blog readers and supporters!

A few notes:
Shipping will be FREE on this collection, but because this is literally an end of the year collection, and many of the items will be made to order by hand, I unfortunately cannot guarantee arrival of items by Dec. 25th. See t
his page for details.

5% of profits from the sale of each item will be donated to charity.
The charity selected for this collection is the American Cancer Society, in memory of Alice Veronica Wood.

9 comments:

db said...

Yay looks amazing!!!

Jennifer said...

YOU DID IT!!! The collection looks amazing. A truly coherent group of designs all with your great style and sensibility. I'm going to start saving up now so I can hopefully own something from your next collection. Congrats on the culmination of all your blood, sweat, and tears(?)!

claire said...

YESSSSSSS! What a beautiful work jennifer! Congratulations! I love the short skirt!

Jocy said...

Congrats, Jennifer!! The collection looks wonderful.

Janis said...

Fantastic! Love the look! Excellent pairing of model, styling, and clothing. Congratulations Jennifer, well done!

Diana said...

These are all beautiful! I love the Mariposa print long skirt. I also have a soft spot for those enormous pinecones in the first photo.

emilyn said...

Congrats Jennifer! The line and Carlee look great!

reub-envision said...

I love the The Bokeh Print Shirt Dress & her shoes!

Anonymous said...

Wow nice collection i like Skirts...