Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy

IMG_1465
IMG_4185
IMG_1468

Above: ERMIE Silk Mini Dress in the Cosmic Print.
Below: Silk Mini Dress in the Electric Garden Print.


IMG_1477
IMG_1482

Below: ERMIE Silk Mini Dress in the Bead Print.

IMG_1473


Below: Shots from Tomory's Studio, details of works in progress.

IMG_1487
IMG_1485

Textile Designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2010

Things have been busy around here! Thanks to your orders!!
Tomory has been busy too, getting ready for his show at CRG in February.
I've been working on ideas for Spring 2011. Different shapes and fabrics. I think this Mini Dress in various silk prints is a keeper!

Other news: I think my digital camera finally bit the dust. That's why the most of the images above were taken with my phone. Any recommendations out there on digital cameras?

Also: I am loving this dress & PJ's!!! , these new tunics by Le Bouton, and the fabric on this piece is killing me.


3 comments:

Megan Taylor said...

Busy with amazing colors I see!

Beklina said...

Lovely!!

ashley said...

whoa! those colors are soooo incredible!