Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Corner View: Noticing








Made it for this week's CV in the nick of time.

I noticed a lot of nice things in Seattle; just returned today.
Here are some of the things I noticed, and I wanted to share with you.
More to follow soon (artist's studios, restaurants, shopping) including a give-a-way.

I noticed I need to visit all of my awesome friends in Seattle more often.
7 years between visits was far too long!

Top to bottom:

Poppy in Debbie's garden
Young ferns in Schmitz Park
Feather found in Schmitz Park
Crab found on the shore at Lincoln Park
More objects from the shore
Stones on Sean & Amber's table.



5 comments:

Janis said...

Welcome home, glad you had a good time in Seattle! Love the first photo Jennifer - a blazing poppy - wow!

Cheryl Cambras said...

glad to hear you had a great time! love that crab. what a little sweetie!

nadine paduart said...

great poppy flower!

Megan Taylor said...

happy you are back! missed your blog a lot...xoxo

Jennifer said...

Thanks guys, it was good to take a break, get a new perspective on things, change of scenery...
but it's good to be back!
Thanks for your continued interest & support...I'll be posting another giveaway tomorrow as a way of saying thanks!
xo