Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review


I know 2009 was a hard year for many people. I feel so thankful and fortunate that it was a good and full year for Tomory & myself.

2009 was the year I really taught myself to sew, as evidenced above: my first garment ever that I made myself!

For 2010 I hope to develop my sewing skills even more.



This little guy, my youngest friend, celebrated his first birthday and grew so much this year.

Maybe 2010 will be the year that brings Tomory & I a little guy or gal of our own.



Tomory and I (finally!) tied the knot. I look forward to our first wedding anniversary in 2010.



We went here for our honeymoon...first time in Paris for both of us.

Hopefully I will be going to London & Prague in the spring of 2010.



I changed jobs and cut off all my hair in 2009 (it's good to take risks).

In 2010, I am growing it long again, and hope to transition out of nursing altogether.



In 2009 I opened my online store, and sold my first collection of clothing!
In 2010, I hope to present additional collections, and keep the store going. Who knows where it will lead?



Above: New Years Eve, 2008.
It was spent in the company of very good friends. To ring in 2010, T & I will be at home together (he has a cold) and then driving off to the desert for some R&R tomorrow.

** Don't forget: You have until Midnight tonight (PST) to enter to win a cowl I'm giving away. As of this writing, your odds are 1/17 that you'd win. Pretty good odds!

I'll post the name of the winner tomorrow 1/1/2010.

A Happy, Healthy, and Blessed New Year to you all!

2 comments:

Janis said...

Dear Jennifer, Happy New Year to you and Tomory, and to more good things in your lives... Cheers + xoxo... j.

likeschocolate said...

Wishing you your hearts desires in 2010! Happy New Years!