Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shopping Report


My N.Y.C. purchases from Maryam Nassir Zadeh:

1. Quilted Vintage Jacket from the wardrobe department of Universal Studios.

Who knows what movie it may have possibly been used in?!?

It reminded me of Isabel Marant's Spring 2009 Collection, I purchased it to wear and for inspiration for future textile designs.




2. Below: Lauren Manoogian Necklace.

Yes, it's made of paper clips wrapped in aluminum (I think). I love it!!



Link
I've been wanting to share this photo ( Natsumi, I hope you don't mind! ).

Natsumi & Me at Tomory's opening at CRG .

She's looking lovely in one of my cowls ( but she'd look equally lovely without it ) , I'm wearing the L. Manoogian Necklace with my new Mociun Dress from Beklina .


If there is one thing I regret about my N.Y.C. trip, it was that I was sick and didn't feel up to spending more time with Natsumi :(

9 comments:

Beklina said...

Love love love the coat. What a great find.

even eve said...

solar system dress, sweet

claire said...

Love your jacket!... And the photo whith Natsumi is great!

Cheryl Cambras said...

In total blissful love with your jacket! The necklace and dress are stunning. And your cowl and Natsumi are divine. What a beautiful post.

jane said...

that coat is fabulous!! and look at you and natsumi! great shot! besos!

Ritva said...

hi you beautiful women!
so nice to see you both...
that coat is great, lucky you!

Janis said...

My two lovely and dear blog friends... that is the sweetest photo and it looks like your hearts are smiling...xoxo...

Great jacket you lucky girl!

likeschocolate said...

cute jacket! I wish I was skinny enough to pull of something like that.

erica said...

looks like you had such a great time shopping in nyc. the mociun dress looks fantastic on you!