Sunday, August 2, 2009

Short Cuts








Oh, boy! I am quickly running out of time to finish these dresses on time for my friend's birthdays.
I wish there were more hours in the day! The orange one- I may finish tonight (Sunday as I write this).
Blue one...probably going to be a belated gift, darn it. Yes, I wish there were short cuts for getting these done!

Also on the subject of short cuts, I've been thinking of cutting my hair. Inspired by this gal, this gal, and this gal.
I love this little boy's haircut (images from the Crewcuts catalog). I used to be so brave about cutting my hair. I've had a shaved head, white blond hair, black hair, and primary red hair. I also love this haircut!

I've worn my hair long for about 6-7 years now. It's been so hot- all I do is put it up in a pony-tail
or bun. I'm bored with it, but I don't want a haircut that is too "butch" , or a "mom" cut i.e. - too severe or boring/ practical (no offense to you butch gals or moms out there...all of the lovely ladies I know - mom gals and butch gals alike- have very nice haircuts ;) I'm going to be 36 in less than a week- but I don't necessarily want to look like it! Thoughts?

2 comments:

welliewalks said...

looks like your hair texture is similar to the garance dore inspiration- love her and her chic easy looking hair!! go for it!! it would look adorable!

Every Little Counts said...

oh my goodness- that little boy is adorable.