Monday, March 16, 2009




Tomory and I are in Beverly Hills about once per week. If we are hungry, we usually choose this little inexpensive coffee shop: The Brighton.
Good food (not great, but good- you know what you are going to get) . Unpretentious. Great people watching. Old fashioned sit down counter. It's the oldest coffee shop in Beverly Hills.

We also stopped by Tomory's show as it was the last day. He was sad. It's always hard to say goodbye.


Some inspiration for you: Le Vestiaire de Cle
Beautiful Clothes.

Brighton Coffee Shop

310-276-7732
9600 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210


4 comments:

natsumi said...

I have been to Beverly Hills once... I think almost 19 years ago. It was my first trip to LA and I was so scared.... hahah.. It looks nice and cozy coffee shop!

ps.Thank you for your comment about my jelly fish!
I think it's good idea to print them on fabric and make a dress... oh, now I want one too! haha.. oxox

erica said...

oh le vestiare de cle! i wish i were as cool as clemence...

although i grew up in long beach, i am woefully unfamiliar with much of los angeles. i'll have to remember to ask you for tips next time i'm visiting my parents in the oc.

Janis said...

Ah LA... I lived there for about a year at Sycamore and 8th! I do not know of your cafe, but I would go to a place on Sunset called "Chin Chin." (Is it still there?) LA is great for eaves dropping on conversations...lots of creativity and buzz - I loved that!

Also love those clothes and models. I am already a follower! Such delicious eye candy for sure...

Michelle said...

I love these photos, they are so much fun to look at!