Monday, March 23, 2009

For Jo

Jo tagged me!
I just played this game a little while ago, but to be a good sport I answered the questions I didn't already. Jo has a very nice blog- take a look!

These are the rules:

a. respond and rework:
answer the questions on your blog,
replace one question that you dislike
with a question of your own invention.
add one more question of your own.

b. tag eight other un-tagged people.

...


what do you feel like today?
Tired, confused, excited, hopeful.


if you were a tree, what tree would you be?
A big twisty gnarled oak, or a delicate Japanese maple tree with red leaves.


what is on your bedside table?
Alarm clock, a lamp, olive oil hand cream, a flashlight, a rosary and a prayer book.

what is your favorite pair of shoes?
My Madewell boots.

say something to the person who tagged you.
Thank- you for thinking of me...you have a beautiful blog, and I will be reading it now!

what would you like to have in your hands right now?
Some fabric and a rotary cutter.

what would you like to get rid of?
Hopelessness.

what was the last book you read?
The Road by Cormac McCarthy

name a film that left you speechless.
Hmm. Not speechless...but it was very good; Rachel Getting Married.

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
My back -yard, and take a nap in the setting sun.

what can you do right now to help nature that you don't already do regularly?
Make sure that all the products I buy are green/ environmentally friendly and cruelty free. I could be much better about this, I'll admit.

And I'll tag: anyone who feels like playing...please feel free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks an awful lot! I did check for the game on your blog but didn't look back far enough, so a double thank you for coming along and for being so honest!!

Your back yard sounds very inviting...

Take care!
Jo

Ritva said...

...i think that jo and i will be there in your back yard before you know it!
hugs