Wednesday, December 31, 2008




Well, it's the last day of 2008. The last few days have been quite difficult as I have a family member in the hospital who is seriously ill.
It's hard to remember in moments like these that life can be good, and beautiful.
I have found that baking is therapeutic for me, much like making art, or craft.
So I made these funky looking cookies last night (they taste good!) . They will be going with me to a small party, where I will be celebrating the coming New Year with some of my closest friends.
xo, Happy New Year's Eve, all. More tomorrow in 2009 !

2 comments:

Janis said...

Jennifer, I am sorry to hear about your family member's illness. I'm hoping by now they're on the upswing...

Keep baking (wonderful therapy, I agree) and peace to you and yours in the New Year! xo j.

natsumi said...

I hope your family member gets better soon...

ox
Natsumi