Sunday, November 16, 2008


More inspiring textiles from our shopping excursion yesterday.

A Paul Smith scarf:
I love stripes.
And Paul Smith does good stripes.

From a Vena Cava Dress:


A knit from Alexander McQueen:


I don't know what this is but I like it: A giant (grumpy?) crochet bird. Surrounded by multi- colored offspring.



Taken at LACMA. Which was packed last night. I wish I could give the artist credit, but I can't determine who it is from LACMA's website. It's a fun piece that people of all ages seemed to be enjoying.

2 comments:

Every Little Counts said...

I love the Vena Cava print...good research Parry!
I'm so happy you like the tee too!

Cheryl Cambras said...

Someone just sent me a link to your inspiring blog. Those are my birds. Thanks for the mention and kind words! Very glad you enjoyed seeing them.