Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eleven Things About Myself :
(I was tagged by Natsumi, and I am Tagging AMY)
1. Furniture: My favorite piece of furniture is a little red table and chair set that my mom painted.
2. Music: Eclectic. Right now...Dean and Britta. Lee Hazlewood. Gram Parsons. Darker my Love.
3. Film: Independent. Foreign. 70's American cinema. I just saw Five Easy Pieces. About to watch Grey Gardens again.
4. Workout: Running around the unit at the hospital.
5. Clothes: I love J.Crew, and Madewell. But I also love Wiksten and Mociun. And Every Little Counts!
6. TV: 30 Rock. PBS.
7. Drink: Since it's fall right now: a pint of Guinness. Or a nice glass of red wine (But I really need to drink more water).
8. Coffee: With milk or cream.
9. Pastries: Chocolate croissant.
10. City : I heart L.A. I never thought I'd say that.
11. Sweets: I'm not so much a sweets person. I like salt (potato chips) and fat (mayo on my sandwiches).


5 comments:

Janis said...

I found your blog through Natsumi's...I am also in love with totes and scarves :) Yours look great!

Janis said...

...Double Life of Veronique - yes, got that soundtrack as well. I remember where I was when I heard Kieslowski died. I am a huge fan of all his work..."Fishing with John" - yep! I laughed when I read your comment. I thought we were the only ones who knew about that odd one! How about "Down by Law" and "Stranger than Paradise?"

:)

Jennifer said...

You know I have yet to see those Jarmusch films. I have to add them to my Netflix list. One of my favorite, favorite movies is Jarmusch's "Dead Man"...nothing like seeing Iggy Pop screaming in women's clothing. But it's actually one of the most gorgeous films I've ever seen.

natsumi said...

I love red wine!! It makes me warm....

Joanna Goddard said...

cute!